Platformate Theme at ColorLabs
Platformate is a magazine-style theme that keeps your blog personal. Have you ever wished to have a unique, one-of-a-kind design for a personal WordPress blog? A touch of magazine block elements showing popular posts in the front page while having other posts remain as usual blog date-ordered lists? Along with automatically generated fancy thumbnails that are displayed at a pretty sidebar to show your latest posts? There is Platformate for you, your blog’s total makeover.
Platformate Theme is available at ColorLabs. See the demo here.
- TimThumb is an open source automatic image resizing script developed by Tim McDaniels and is distributed under the MIT License.
- Feedburner “Feedsmith” plugin was originally developed by Steve Smith and is now available for download to all Feedburner.com users
- Google Analytics is a web tracking and statistics tool from Google.com. Tracking codes are available to all Google Analytics user and can be downloaded from Google.
- All sample images are courtesy of its respective authors. Details about sample images can be read here.
- WordPress template files and CSS stylesheets are originally developed by Michael Jubel Hutagalung.
Purchase nowLive demo